The multitube vortexer of choice for your laboratory!
Lab-tek medical laboratory multitube vortexers have been exhaustively tested in medical and blood service laboratories in a wide variety of situations. We enlisted the help of medical laboratory scientists and biomedical electronics technicians to optimise the design and performance of our high quality vortex mixers. The electronic specifications are state of the art and are designed to meet your local electrical standards. Lab-tek Vortexers are used in over 18 different countries. Many are still in use after 10 years. Some improvements have been made along the way.
It's easy! Contact us first!
Britain? Yes, we do work with the British NHS!
Australian customers -please note we are not the labtek in Australia who are distributors. Please ensure your purchase department send your order to Lab-tek International Ltd.
labtek vortexer vortex labtech lab-tech mixer laboratory mixer laboratory vortexer laboratory equipment lab-tek International vortexers
- Vortexing cell suspensions.
- Mixing cytogeneticsuspensions.
- Gentle mixing with an orbital motion at low speed - so you could mix large vessels such as flasks, down to microlitre plates.
- Really vigorous orbital vortexing at 2800rpm for cell lysis - mechanical and chemical - yeast cell lysis.
- Very versatile and made to outlast cheaper vortexers.
- unlike others, customers can contact us directly.
- simple to operate -very verstile.
- Solid state speed control from 300 - 2800rpm.
- Rotation orbit 4mm diameter.
- Continuous operation or timed from 0 - 60 seconds.
- Smooth control from gentle to vigorous mixing action.
- Mix multiple tubes in racks for large batch assays.
...we started using it immediately and think it is great. In fact we are all fighting over using it!
Karen Dean, Monash University. Australia