The multitube vortexer of choice for your laboratory!
Customers are amazed at the good run they have had from their Lab-tek medical laboratory multitube vortexer.. Well they should not be surprised as they have been exhaustively tested in medical and blood service laboratories in a wide variety of situations for over 18 years! Initially we enlisted the help of medical laboratory scientists and biomedical electronics technicians to optimise the design and performance of our high quality vortex mixers. The Lab-tek vortexers made by us are designed to meet your local electrical standards. Lab-tek Vortexers are used in over 20 different countries. Many are still in use after 15 years. Some improvements have been made along the way. Yes we still make them. We would love to hear from you.
Contact us first!
Britain: Yes, we do work with the British NHS! You know our vortexers are the best in the world so get another from us.
Australian customers -please note we are not the labtek in Australia who are distributors. Please ensure your purchase department send your order to Lab-tek International Ltd. Get one DIRECTLY from US, your bro's across the ditch. We love you Assies.
Germany -Es gibt eine menge von Lab-tek vortexers in ganz Deutschland!
Finland- On olemassapalijon Lab-tek vortexers koto Saksan! See Labo line O
Norway-Det er mangeav Lab-tek Vortexers hele Tyskland!
Philipeans- Ng Mga Lab-tek vortexers buong Alemanya!
Canada and USA? -yes there are alot of Lab-tek Vostexers in your country as well !
labtek vortexer vortex labtech lab-tech mixer laboratory mixer laboratory vortexer laboratory equipment lab-tek International vortexers
- Vortexing cell suspensions.
- Mixing cytogeneticsuspensions.
- Gentle mixing with an orbital motion at low speed - so you could mix large vessels such as flasks, down to microlitre plates.
- Really vigorous orbital vortexing at 2800rpm for cell lysis - mechanical and chemical - yeast cell lysis.
- Very versatile and made to outlast cheaper vortexers.
- unlike others, customers can contact us directly.
- simple to operate -very verstile.
- Solid state speed control from 300 - 2800rpm.
- Rotation orbit 4mm diameter.
- Continuous operation or timed from 0 - 60 seconds.
- Smooth control from gentle to vigorous mixing action.
- Mix multiple tubes in racks for large batch assays.
Our Steriod lab has had a lab-tek vortexer for over 3 years. We are very satisfied with its performance.
This September 2015 I met Dr Lewis. He told me that same vortexer was still going- I think it is more than 10 years since I changed the motor in it! (the original was an early model with a smaller motor)
Dr Peter Elder, and Dr John Lewis H.O.D. Steriod & Immunobiochemistry Laboratory. Canterbury Health Laboratories.